E-mail this article \ Print this article

Naomi Brookner/The Gazette
The Rev. Jane Wood (left) holds the hand of Mary C. Swann of Rockville as guests stream into the newly renovated Cordelia House in Rockville. Swann was married in the building in 1940. The building is owned by Jerusalem-Mount Peasant United Methodist Church, which had used it as a women's shelter until it was destroyed by a fire 10 years ago.