Top Jobs

 Search Directories

Search all directories

Resources




E-mail this article \ Print this article

Peerless Rockville Historic Preservation
Alexander J. Greene (second from right) drinks from a fountain on the courthouse lawn during dedication of the city's new public water system in 1958. Also pictured are former mayor Dickran Y. Hovsepian (left), engineer Col. G.B. Sumner (second from left) and former State Sen. Edward S. Northrop (right).