The following is a summary of incidents in the Germantown area to which Montgomery County police responded recently. The words “arrested” and “charged” do not imply guilt. This information was provided by the county.
• On July 10 at 9:30 p.m. in the 12900 block of Pinnacle Drive, Germantown. The subject is known to the victim.
• On July 14 at midnight at Father Hurley Boulevard and Lullaby Road, Germantown. The subjects assaulted the victim and unsuccessfully attempted to take property.
• On July 13 at 9:30 p.m. at Walters Landing Drive and Pickering Place, Germantown. The subject threatened the victim with a weapon and took property.
• On July 14 at 1:30 p.m. in the 19600 block of Gunners Branch Road, Germantown. The subjects are known to the victims.
• On July 16 at 2:30 a.m. in a residential parking lot in the 18700 block of Lake Mary Cele Lane, Germantown. The subjects threatened the victim and fled.
• On July 11 at 9:45 p.m. in Walmart, 20910 Frederick Road, Germantown. The subject exposed himself to the victim and fled.
• 19700 block of Crystal Rock Drive, Germantown, between 11 p.m. July 7 and 9:30 a.m. July 8. Forced entry, took property.
• Between 2 p.m. July 7 and 8 a.m. July 12 at Clarksburg Seventh Day Adventist, 14210 Comus Road, Clarksburg. Took property from outside of the building.
• Between noon July 10 and 8:30 a.m. July 11 at Damascus Grace Fellowship, 8425 Damascus Road, Damascus. Took property from outside of the building.
• Four incidents in Germantown between July 7 and 9. No forced entry, took property.
• Six incidents in Germantown between July 7 and 11. No forced entry, took property.
• Nine incidents in Germantown between July 7 and 12. Took a GPS unit, electronics, a purse, a checkbook and sunglasses.
• Little Seneca Star and Fountain Club Drive, Germantown, on July 16. Forced entry, took property.