Montgomery County Police are investigating a series of commercial burglaries throughout Gaithersburg and Rockville.
Police said the burglaries occurred on Dec. 10 and 11, and the same man is believed to be responsible for all of the incidents.
Shortly after 11:30 p.m. on Dec. 10, officers responded to the BP gas station at 16210 Frederick Road for a commercial burglary alarm, according to police. Upon arrival, officers determined the business had been burglarized.
Around the same time, police said multiple commercial burglary alarms were set off at several businesses along Frederick Road. Police discovered burglaries at those locations too.
The other burglaries occurred at:
• Dunkin Donuts, 16220 Frederick Road, Suite 104, Gaithersburg
• Express Pharmacy, 16220 Frederick Road, Suite 100, Gaithersburg
• Shell gas station, 15701 Frederick Road, Rockville
Five additional burglaries allegedly committed by the same man are under investigation by the Gaithersburg Police Department and Rockville City Police Department. The burglaries occurred at:
• Corner Bakery, 1 Grand Corner Ave., Gaithersburg
• Lindt Chocolate, 3 Grand Corner Ave., Gaithersburg
• Taco Bar II, 10003 Frederick Road, Gaithersburg
• Subway, 15106B Frederick Road, Rockville
• Kwik Stop Beer and Wine, 15104 Frederick Road, Rockville
In each of the incidents, the man gained entry into the businesses and stole cash and other merchandise.
Police did not have any additional information Friday afternoon.
Anyone with information regarding these burglaries or the identity of the subject is asked to call Crime Solvers of Montgomery County at 866-411-8477. Crime Solvers will pay a cash reward of up to $10,000 for information provided to them that leads to an arrest and/or indictment in the cases.