The following is a summary of incidents in the Olney area to which Montgomery County police responded recently. The words “arrested” and “charged” do not imply guilt. This information was provided by the county.
• On Jan. 9 at 5:59 p.m. in the 2500 block of University Boulevard, Silver Spring. The subject threatened the victim with a weapon and took property.
• On Jan. 12 at 9:30 a.m. at Epping Road and Flack Street, Silver Spring. The subjects threatened the victim with a weapon and took property.
• On Jan. 13 at 8:47 p.m. at BP Gas Station, 2201 University Boulevard West, Silver Spring. The subject threatened the victim with a weapon and took property.
• On Jan. 12 at 2:45 p.m. in the 14600 block of Layhill Road, Olney. The subjects forcefully took property from the victim.
• On Jan. 12 at 5:10 p.m. at the Wheaton Metro, 11171 Georgia Ave., Wheaton. The subjects assaulted the victim and took property.
• On Jan. 12 at 1:12 p.m. in the 15000 block of Dinsdale Drive, Aspen Hill. The subject is known to the victim.
• 15600 block of Good Hope Road, Silver Spring, between Dec. 13 and Jan. 1. Forced entry, took property.
• 2000 block of Kings House Road, Silver Spring, at 8:18 p.m. Jan. 7. No forced entry, took nothing.
• 13200 block of Lantern Hill Court, Silver Spring, at 3:50 a.m. Jan. 10. Unknown entry, took nothing.
• 18200 block of Paladin Drive, Olney, between 8:30 a.m. and 3 p.m. Jan. 10. Forced entry, took property.