HVAC unit catches fire atop University of Maryland dorm (washingtonpost.com) -- Gazette.Net


ADVERTISEMENT


ADVERTISEMENT


ADVERTISEMENT


RECENTLY POSTED JOBS



FEATURED JOBS


Loading...


Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Delicious
E-mail this article
Leave a Comment
Print this Article
advertisement

Authorities said there was an explosion and fire Monday morning on the roof of a dorm at the University of Maryland College Park that caused an evacuation. Read the full story at washingtonpost.com.