The following is a summary of incidents in the Damascus, Gaithersburg, Germantown and Olney area to which Montgomery County police responded recently. The words “arrested” and “charged” do not imply guilt. This information was provided by the county.
• On Nov. 29 at 7:24 p.m. at Washington Express Gas Station, 14300 New Hampshire Ave., Silver Spring. Subject with weapon threatened victim and took property.
• On Nov. 27 at 8:42 p.m. in parking lot of Lakeforest Mall, 701 Russell Ave., Gaithersburg. Subject assaulted victim and unsuccessfully attempted to take property.
• On Nov. 30 at 3:30 p.m. near intersection of Travis Avenue and Southern Night Lane, Gaithersburg. Subject is known to victim.
• On Dec. 1 at 6:45 a.m. in 3600 block of Bel Pre Road, Silver Spring. Subject assaulted victim and took property.
• On Nov. 26 at 3:17 p.m. at American Beauty Academy, 11006 Veirs Mill Road, Wheaton. Subject is known to victim.
• On Nov. 26 at 10:55 p.m. in parking lot of Village Café and Bar, 19230 Montgomery Village Ave., Montgomery Village. Subject is known to victim.
• On Dec. 1 at 6:05 a.m. in 19400 block of Brassie Place, Gaithersburg. Subject is known to victim.
• On Nov. 30 between 2 and 8:15 p.m. at Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine and Nova Tours, 19803 Executive Park Circle, Germantown. Forced entry, took property.
• 22100 block of Fair Garden Lane, Clarksburg, between 8 a.m. Nov. 25 and 8 p.m. Dec. 1. No forced entry, took property.
• 27900 block of Ridge Road, Damascus, between 6:45 a.m. and 7 p.m. Nov. 26. Forced entry, took nothing.
• 700 block of Orchard Way, Colesville, between 9:35 and 10:45 a.m. Nov. 26. Took property from unlocked shed.
• 13300 block of Dovedale Way, Germantown, at 10 a.m. Nov. 27. Unknown entry, unknown what was taken.
• 8200 block of Amity Circle, Gaithersburg, at 12:08 p.m. Nov. 28.
• 12900 block of Falling Water Circle, Germantown, between 8 and 10 p.m. Nov. 28. No forced entry, took property.
• 900 block of Hoyt Street, Silver Spring, at noon Nov. 29. No forced entry, took property.
• 13100 block of Camellia Drive, Silver Spring, at 10:29 p.m. Nov. 30. Forced entry, unknown what was taken.
• 18200 block of Mulberry Court, Gaithersburg, at 10:38 a.m. Dec. 1.
• Unit block of Chestnut Street, Gaithersburg, at 1:32 p.m. Dec. 1.
• 18500 block of Boysenberry Drive, Montgomery Village, between 9 a.m. and 10 p.m. Dec. 2. No forced entry, took property.
• 800 block of Bayridge Drive, Gaithersburg, at 9:14 p.m. Dec. 3.
• Two incidents in Germantown on Dec. 2 or 3. Unlocked vehicles, took cellphones, a GPS unit and cash. Affected streets include Quail Woods Drive and Partridge Wood Drive.