Look for Santa, escorted by the Sandy Spring Volunteer Fire Department, to visit Olney-area neighborhoods from 5:30 to 9 p.m. the following days:
• Dec. 18: Manor Oaks, Goldmine Crossing, Dellabrooke Forest, town of Brookeville, Bordley Estates, Brinklow, Ashton north and west, Sandy Spring, Orchards of Sandy Spring, Bancroft, Arden Woods.
• Dec. 19: Williamsburg Village, Cashell Manor, Barnsley Manor Estates, Norbeck Grove, Oatlands, Olney Oaks, Olney Acres, Briars Acres.
• Dec. 20: Olney Mill, Brookeville Knolls, Tanterra, Olney Village.
• Dec. 21: Victoria Springs, Brooke Manor, the Preserve, Sycamore Acres, Norbeck Manor, Norbeck Meadows, Cherrywood, Cherry Valley.
• Dec. 22: Ashton Meadow, Ashton Manor, Ednor Acres, Cliftonbrooke, Ashton Preserve, Hampshire Greens, Llewellyn Fields, Norwood Village, Ashley Manor.
• Dec. 23: James Creek, Brooke Grove, Environ, Hallowell, Olney Estates, Lake Hallowell, Highlands of Olney.
Chief Mike Kelley said three neighborhoods have been added this year. He reminded residents that Santa cannot travel down streets blocked by vehicles and cannot visit streets without a place for the vehicles to turn around.
More information is at ssvfd.com.