The following is a summary of incidents in the Potomac area to which Montgomery County police responded recently. The words “arrested” and “charged” do not imply guilt. This information was provided by the county.
• Nov. 1 at 2:34 a.m., Rollins Care Pharmacy, 184 Rollins Ave., Rockville. Attempted forced entry; nothing taken.
• Between 8:30 p.m. Oct. 30 and 10:30 a.m. Oct. 31., 14100 block of Stonecutter Drive in North Potomac. Attempted forced entry; nothing taken.
• Nov. 3 at 6:40 a.m. Theft from vehicle in the 13200 block of Twinbrook Parkway in Rockville. No further details available.
• Between Nov. 2 and Nov. 5. Theft from vehicle at Luck’s Catering, 12315 Carroll Ave., North Bethesda. No further details available.
• Between Oct. 28 and Oct. 31. Four thefts from vehicles on Parrish Drive, Chapman Avenue and Gladstone Drive. Vehicles were unlocked, and a wallet and loose change were taken.
• Nov. 2 at 6:12 a.m. Theft from vehicle in the 15900 block of Yukon Lane in Rockville. Nothing taken.
• Oct. 31 at 3:01 p.m., Maryland Offshore Performance, 235 Derwood Circle, Rockville. Arrested were two males: one, 55, from Germantown, and a second, 54, from Landover Hills.
• Nov. 4 between 7:30 a.m. and 6:05 p.m., 11500 block of Falls Road in Rockville. Forced entry; property taken.
• Nov. 4 at 12:45 p.m., 10500 block of Smithy Court in North Potomac. Unknown entry; vandalism inside the residence.
• Oct. 30 at 8:52 p.m., 17400 block of Chiswell Road in Poolesville. Forced entry; nothing taken.
• Between Nov. 2 and Nov. 3, Brookville Pharmacy, 7025 Brookville Road, Chevy Chase. Forced entry; property taken.
• Nov. 1 at about 8:40 a.m., National Institutes of Health, 6011 Executive Blvd., North Bethesda. Forced entry; nothing taken.
• Oct. 28 at 11:45 p.m., Knowles Apothecary, 10400 Connecticut Ave., Kensington. Forced entry; property taken.
• Between Nov. 3 and Nov. 4, First Clinic, 9800 Falls Road, Potomac. Forced entry; property taken.
• Nov. 2 at 5:45 a.m., CVS, 6917 Arlington Road, Bethesda. Subject threatened victim with a weapon and fled.
• Nov. 1 at about 12:15 a.m., 7600 block of Old Georgetown Road in Bethesda. Subjects assaulted the victim after a dispute and fled.
• Nov. 3 and Nov. 4. Nothing taken from unlocked vehilces on Sleaford Road and Chestnut Street in Bethesda.
• Nov. 1 at about noon, 4700 block of Willard Avenue in Chevy Chase. Subject ran by and snatched property from the victim’s hand, then fled.
• Between Oct. 29 and Oct. 31, three thefts of property from outside residences on Marlyn Drive, Cumberland Avenue and Christy Drive in Chevy Chase.
• Between Oct. 31 and Nov. 1, property stolen from outside a residence in the 8200 block of Rayburn Road in Bethesda.