The following is a summary of incidents in the Gaithersburg area to which Montgomery County police and/or Gaithersburg City Police responded recently. The words “arrested” and “charged” do not imply guilt. This information was provided by the county and/or the city of Gaithersburg.
• On Sept. 8 at 10:30 a.m. in the 300 block of East Diamond Avenue, Gaithersburg. The subject is known to the victim.
• On Sept. 9 at 1:02 a.m. in the 9700 block of Fields Road, Gaithersburg. The subject is known to the victim.
• On Sept. 10 at 8:48 p.m. at Ogie’s, 293 Muddy Branch Road, Gaithersburg. An unknown subject and victim were involved in a verbal dispute that escalated into a physical altercation. The subject fled on foot prior to police arrival.
• On Sept. 4 at 7:42 p.m. at Morris Park, 421 Summit Hall Road, Gaithersburg. The victims were playing basketball with subjects who brandished a handgun and took property.
• On Sept. 9 at 10:30 p.m. in the 8900 block of Centerway Road, Gaithersburg. The subjects threatened the victim with a weapon and unsuccessfully attempted to take property.
• On Sept. 3 at 5:50 a.m. at James L. Muscatello Inc., 7901 Beechcraft Ave., Gaithersburg. Forced entry, took property.
• On Sept. 5 at Charles Cook and Sons, 16895 Oakmont Ave., Gaithersburg. Unknown entry, took property.
• On Sept. 9 at 6:11 a.m. at The Cleaning Authority, 19632 Club House Road, Montgomery Village. Unknown entry, took property.
• On Sept. 4 at 3:53 a.m. at the Marriott Courtyard, 204 Boardwalk Place, Gaithersburg. The subject forcefully took property from the victim.
• 100 block of Thurgood Street, Gaithersburg, between 5 and 6 p.m. Sept. 3. Took bicycle from an open garage.
• 500 block of South Frederick Avenue, Gaithersburg, between 7:30 a.m. and 4 p.m. Sept. 4. Forced entry, took property.
• Unit block of Brighton Drive, Gaithersburg, between 9 a.m. Sept. 4 and 10 a.m. Sept. 5. Unknown entry, took property.
• 18200 block of Pinecroft Court, Gaithersburg, between 7 and 10:15 p.m. Sept. 5. No forced entry, took property.
• Two incidents in the unit block of Whetstone Drive, Gaithersburg, between 10:30 a.m. and 6:35 p.m. Sept. 8. An unknown subject(s) entered both units through a window and took property.
• On Sept. 4 at 1 a.m. at the intersection of Rothbury Drive and Spur Hill Road, Montgomery Village. The subjects, who are known to the victim, assaulted the victim and took property.
• On Sept. 7 at 4:34 p.m. in front of 19341 Keymar Way, Gaithersburg. The subject assaulted the victim and took property.
• Two incidents on Driscoll Court, Gaithersburg, on Sept. 4 or 5. Unlocked entry, took cash and coins.
• Four incidents in Gaithersburg between Sept. 5 and 9. Took loose items. Affected streets include Exodus Drive, Duffer Way, Sparr Spring Road and Knoll Mist Lane.