Taste of Bethesda returns from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Oct. 5 and needs volunteers to help organize the 50-plus restaurants and five stages of entertainment in Bethesda’s Woodmont Triangle.
The event, produced by the Bethesda Urban Partnership, celebrates 24 years of cuisine offered by local restaurants.
Volunteers are needed for the following positions:
• Set-up team, from 7 a.m. to 10 a.m., to help place tablecloths on all event tables, hang signs, assist restaurants with set-up and set up drink tents.
• Ticket booth team, from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and also from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m., to assist with selling tickets and answering questions from the public. Volunteers must be 18 or older for this position.
• Drink tent team, from 10:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and also from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m., to assist with selling drinks, passing out giveaways and answering questions.
• Roving team, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. and from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m., whose members will relieve other volunteers for short breaks and serve on all teams.
• Parking team, from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and also from 1:30 p.m. to 4 p.m., to distribute parking information and event maps from assigned posts in parking garages and lots.