Tuesday, October 1, 2013 - Tuesday, December 3, 2013
6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
This event occurs the first Tuesday of every 1 months until December 3, 2013
This interactive workshop will leave participants prepared to
* Create a personal spending plan or budget to estimate monthly income and expenses.
* Identify ways to decrease spending and increase income.
* Identify budgeting tools that will help you manage your bills.
* Determine goals toward which you want to save and how to reach those goals.
* Identify ways to include savings into your budget.
This class is provided by Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Washington.
12247 Georgia Ave.
Silver Spring, MD 20902