Saturday, March 3, 2012 - Monday, December 31, 2012
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
This event occurs the first Saturday of every 1 months until December 31, 2012
Sponsored by: EduCare Support Services,Inc
The goal of the Pantry is to treat our clients with dignity and respect, while fulfilling the requirements of our partner agencies. We try to offer a well-rounded array of foods for their bi-weekly or monthly offer, as well, some basic non-food items such as paper products and personal care products on a rotation basis.
OPEN: Every 1st Saturday in the month from 10:30 -1:30 PM
Monday to Friday by appointment only!
CALL: 240-450-2092 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
LOCATION: Grace United Methodist Church
7001 New Hampshire Avenue
Takoma Park, MD20912
We also provide the following Services:
· Access to free resources such as Telephones, Fax, Photo Copier, and the Internet.
· Resume Building and Interview Techniques Workshops.
· Internet-Based Job Workshops.
· Job Search Assistance.
· Access to Job Banks, Volunteering Opportunities and Job Placements
· Health and Safety Education & Training.
GRACE UNITED METHODIST CHURCH
7001 NEW HAMPSHIRE AVENUE
TAKOMA PARK, MD 20912